Alfa 4 Pizze with Base – Outdoor wood fired pizza oven
5 849,00 $
Available for pre-order
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
Get 20% off starter kits
Get 20% off selected starter kits when you buy a pizza oven.
Shipping is not included, but pickup from our Quebec City warehouse is free. For delivery options, please contact us by phone at 1-888-606-7499, by Messenger or by email at email@example.com.
We love the Alfa 4 Pizza
- Fuel: Wood
- Cooking surface: 80×60 cm (31.5 x 23.6″)
- Preheating time: 10-20 minutes
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Perfect pizza oven for pizza lovers who entertain many guests at the same time!
Wood oven designed for use with the famiglia!
The 4 Pizze wood-fired oven is just the right size to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds SIMULTANEOUSLY and 4 kilos of bread per batch (that’s a lot of bread)!
The stainless steel roof allows the oven to reach the right temperature quickly. It can maintain the heat for a long time and minimizes the consumption of wood. To insulate the oven, Alfa used ceramic fiber that resists very high temperatures.
- The stone of the oven is made of interchangeable refractory bricks of 3 cm thickness that accumulate heat and restore it to the food to cook it.
- Wood-fired oven with an all stainless steel roof to reach very high temperatures while reducing fuel consumption to a minimum.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time while the outer parts remain cool.
- The large door has an ergonomic double handle for a firm grip.
Don’t forget to get the best accessories to go with the best oven!
Specifications - Alfa 4 Pizze
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Can cook 4 pizzas
- Cooking surface:
- 80×60 cm (31.5 x 23.6”)
- Type of ignition: manual:
- Preheating time: 20 minutes
- Fuels : Wood
- Maximum temperature: 500 °C (1000 °F)
- Materials iron sheet, stainless steel, ceramic fiber, baking surface of 4 refractory bricks with a thickness of about 3 cm
- Dimensions and weight: 97x99x122 cm, 143 kg
- Consumption: 4 kg/h 8.8 lbs/h
- Cooking stone
- Integrated thermometer
Care and Caution
- Outdoor use only
- Do not place hot ashes in the trash. Allow ashes to cool completely before disposal. Please use appropriate containers for such waste.
- Coloration: the surface of the stone will necessarily blacken (which gives a taste smoky that we love!)
- Cleaning your stone needs cleaning?
- Let the high temperatures of the oven burn off any excess food
- Usea brush to remove stubborn residues directly in the oven
- If necessary: wipe with a dry cloth to remove dust (no water or soap!)