Alfa 5 Minuti – Extra-Large Outdoor Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
3 249,00 $
Available for pre-order
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
Get 20% off starter kits
Get 20% off selected starter kits when you buy a pizza oven.
We love the Alfa 5 minuti pizza oven because it’s the most compact, traditional looking version. Bring on the pizza delights!
- Preheats in 15 minutes and bakes 2 pizzas in 90 seconds.
- Refractory brick cooking surface provides superior heat absorption and retention, ideal for restaurant-style pizza baking.
- Stainless steel top reaches high temperatures with little wood.
- Long-lasting heat thanks to ceramic fiber insulation.
- Stainless steel door with wooden handle to open and close the oven without burning yourself.
- With the door closed, the flame is weaker and the cooking is done by conduction and convection. With the door open, the flame is bright, which allows the food to be browned and crisp under the tooth.
- Easy temperature control with the thermometer.
- Equipped with an eyecup to monitor cooking.
- Assembles in just 5 minutes – easy as pie.
What are the advantages of fuel?
- Wood: Authentic taste, stability and versatility – you can cook something other than pizza and still enjoy the great taste of a wood fire.
Perfect pizza oven for the passionate pizza lover who wants a hot oven rapido presto!
Alfa 5 minuti is Alfa’s best-selling outdoor wood-fired pizza oven – ready to bake in just 15 minutes! We have a soft spot for its traditional style (Classico line). It can cook 2 small pizzas at a time. You can’t compare it to our other brand ovens on the site: the Alfa 5 minuti is like a traditional oven; the wood is placed directly next to your baking pizza, not in a separate compartment.
The 5 minuti is similar to the Alfa Ciao, but this one is more compact and deeper. That said, no matter which Alfa oven you choose, know that you can bake pizza, bread, roasts, grills (meat, fish, vegetables), stews, desserts (yay!) and more. Oh, and with the Alfa 5 minuti base, you can move your oven around more easily (plus it’s super convenient). The cover also allows you to give your oven a thorough treatment, and the log holder helps organize your fire.
Alfa is the most reputable company in the world of pizza ovens. All of its pizza ovens have been handmade in Italy for 40 years. The family business works with master pizzaiolo Franco Pepe of Pepe in Grani in Caiazzo, near Caserta and Napoli, Italy. The institution has been named best pizzeria in the world several times.
Accessories included: cooking stone
Not included: base, log holder and Alfa 5 minuti cover
A turnover with this? Check out the Alfa shovel set and multi-function table.
What you need to start as a pizza maker with the Alfa 5 minuti oven:
Specifications - Alfa 5 Minuti
- Can cook up to 2 pizzas at the same time in 60-90 secondes after a preheating of 15 minutes
- Cooking surface: 60×50 cm (23.6 x 19.6)
- Ignition type: manual
- Preheating time: 15 minutes
- Fuels : Wood/coal
- Maximal temperature: 500 °C (932 °F)
- Materials: iron sheet, stainless steel, ceramic fiber, baking surface of 4 refractory bricks with a thickness of about 3 cm
- Weight and dimensions: 73x55x48 cm, 86kg
- Consumption: 2.5 kg/h 5.5 lbs/h
- Cart sold separately
- Cooking stone
- Integrated thermometer
- (Base sold separatly)
Care and caution
- Outdoor use only
- Do not place hot ashes in the trash. Allow ashes to cool completely before disposal. Please use appropriate containers for such waste.
- Coloration: the surface of the stone will necessarily blacken (which gives a smoky taste that we love!)
- Cleaning: your stone needs cleaning?
- Let the high temperatures of the oven burn off any excess food
- Use a brush to remove stubborn residues directly in the oven
- If necessary: wipe with a dry cloth to remove dust (no water or soap!)
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 ans directly with Alfa.