Alfa Allegro- Very large outdoor wood-fired pizza oven
5 599,00 $
Fast and free shipping across (most of) Canada on orders over $99
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
Get 20% off starter kits
Get 20% off selected starter kits when you buy a pizza oven.
Free Thepizzashop.ca cover
Buy a Ooni pizza oven and get a free Thepizzashop.ca cover.
We love the Alfa Allegro pizza oven because this semi-professional pizza oven is simply stunning and spacious. What more could you want?
- Bakes 5 pizzas in 90 seconds or 5 kilos of bread per batch.
- Refractory hearth made of interchangeable bricks that store heat to ensure top nutch baking.
- All stainless steel top = high temperatures with limited wood or propane consumption.
- Ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat in.
Perfect pyrometer to control the temperature (a must for cooking the best pizza).
- Large door with a double handle to avoid burning.
- Colored parts of the oven are treated with a powder paint that resists high temperatures.
- Easy peasy assembly, in a few minutes.
What are the advantages of the fuel?
- Wood: Authentic taste, stability and versatility – you can cook something other than pizza and still enjoy the good taste of wood fire
Ideal pizza oven for those who want to make no compromises, who always want the best – and organize the biggest pizze parties!
Alfa Allegro is an impressive outdoor pizza oven, and not in the least. It’s Alfa’s largest domestic/semi-professional oven: it can bake 5 pizzas at the same time. Bring on the party!
It’s ideal for large extended families and for hosting a pizza-festa de fuoco, from 15 to 30 guests. Available in 2 colors, including the very flashy (and sexy) fire yellow, you’re sure not to go unnoticed and become the coolest neighbor on the block.
Basically, it’s like enjoying a pizza from a traditional Naples oven, but in 90 seconds, in the comfort of your own backyard! If you’re as crazy about pizza as we are, we say go. And when you get there, you’ll have no choice but to find the Alfa Allegro base, the highlight of the show, and its cover, to protect your prized possession. We also offer the Alfa multifunction table, so you can recreate a mini pizzeria at home. And don’t forget to equip yourself with the log holder, a must for cooking with wood.
And for the love, don’t compare it to other brands’ ovens on our site: because Alfa Allegro – 5 pizze is the closest thing to a traditional oven; the wood sits next to your rising crust, not in a compartment. Is that a tear of joy on your cheek?
Alfa is the most amazing pizza oven company on Lapizzashop.ca. We’re super proud to offer it to you! The brand is at the forefront of the industry and has been making handmade pizza ovens in Italy for 40 years! Nothing is too good.
By the way, we’re crazy about the Alfa professional peel kit, so elegant!
Accessories included: baking stone
Not included: base, log holder and Alfa Allegro cover
What you need to get started as a pizza maker with the Alfa Allegro oven:
- Professional shovel kit
- Log holder
Specifications - Alfa allegro
- Can cook 4-5 large pizzas at the same time
- Cooking surface: 100 ×70cm (39.3x 27.5”)
- Type of ignition: manual
- Preheating time: 20 minutes
- Fuels : Woods
- Maximal temperature: 500 °C (932 °F)
- Materials: iron sheet, stainless steel, ceramic fiber, refractory brick firing surface
- Weight and dimensions : 73x55x48 cm, 156 kg
- Power consumption: 5 kg/h 11 lbs/h
- Cart sold separately
- Cooking stone
- (Cart sold separately)
Care and Caution
- Outdoor use only
- Do not place hot ashes in the trash. Allow ashes to cool completely before disposal. Please use appropriate containers for such waste.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 ans directly with Alfa.
Need help with your shopping?
Chat with us to place your order
or get assistance.
Contact us by phone 1-888-606-7499
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org