Alfa Brio – Extra-Large Outdoor Hybrid-Fired Pizza Oven
4 899,00 $ – 5 599,00 $
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
Get 20% off starter kits
Get 20% off selected starter kits when you buy a pizza oven.
We love the Alfa Brio pizza oven for its punchy colors and undeniable performance.
- Hybrid: best of both worlds.
- Can easily be placed on top of the outdoor kitchen.
- The oven’s exterior temperatures are moderated by the double layer of high density ceramic fiber insulation normally used in professional pizza ovens.
- Commercial firebrick cooking surface – for the ultimate in cooking.
- Stainless steel door with wooden handle to open and close the oven without burning your fingers.
- Easy temperature control with thermometer.
- Oven equipped with an eyepiece to monitor the cooking process.
- Assembles in minutes.
What are the advantages of fuel?
- Wood: Authentic taste, stability and versatility – you can cook something other than pizza and still enjoy the great taste of a wood fire
- Propane/natural gas: Easy and quick to use
Alfa Brio is a hybrid outdoor pizza oven that can be used with wood, propane or natural gas.
Isn’t that just great? The pleasure and taste of traditional cooking when you have time, and the efficiency, speed and “no headache” when you’re in a hurry. That’s how to prepare a pizza with brio (hehe). We love its Fire Yellow or Antique Red colors for a lively punch in your yard and a 100% modern and refined look.
Alfa Brio comes ready for propane. You can also convert the propane burner to natural gas (the option comes with the oven and the conversion is very simple). And for use with wood, get the Alfa Hybrid kit; it helps protect the burner from ash and wood particles that could clog it. Don’t forget the Alfa Brio base; this will allow you to move your oven more easily and enjoy the real thing! There is also a cover to protect your beautiful specimen oven, and the log holder, a must for wood cooking.
Don’t compare it to other brands’ ovens on our site: because Alfa Brio is the closest thing to a traditional oven; the wood is placed right next to your rising crust, not in a separate compartment. We’re telling you: next level!
As Alfa is the first letter of the Greek alphabet, Alfa is the first brand for pizza ovens on the market. You won’t find anything better for quality, service and durability. And let us tell you, baking your pizza in an oven like Alfa Brio… it’s gold.
The ideal pizza oven for the pizza lover who likes to choose the type of cooking (and enjoys the dolce vita from time to time).
Not included: base, hybrid kit, log holder and Alfa Brio cover
Specifications - Alfa Brio
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Can cook up to 2-3 pizzas at the same time
- Cooking surface: 70×50 cm (27.5 x 19.7”)
- Ignition type:
- Preheating time: 20 minutes
- Fuels: Hybrid: propane/natural gas and wood
- Maximal temperature: 500 °C (932 °F)
- Materials: Stainless steel, ceramic fiber
- Cooking surface: 4 refractory bricks with a thickness of about 3 cm
- Weight and dimensions: 100x71x112 cm, 90kg
- Consumption: 1.07 kg/h, 143 mc/h
- Cooking stone /li>
- Integrated thermometer
Care and caution
- Outdoor use only
- Clean the cooking stone withStone brush
- Coloration: the surface of the stone will necessarily blacken (which gives a smoky taste that we love!)
- Cleaning: Your stone needs to be cleaned?
- Let the high temperatures of the oven burn off any excess food
- Use a brush to remove stubborn residues directly in the oven
- If necessary: wipe with a dry cloth to remove dust (no water or soap!)
- Stone maintenance