Alfa Moderno Portable – Small portable gas pizza oven
1 699,00 $
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
Get 20% off starter kits
Get 20% off selected starter kits when you buy a pizza oven.
We love the Alfa Moderno Portable because it offers a unique blend of technology and design in a compact and lightweight format. At only 77 lbs, it‘s super easy to transport and store.
The handy cover, which protects the oven from atmospheric agents and dust, can transform into a carrying bag thanks to the two side handles, allowing you to take it wherever the party starts.
The perfect compact pizza oven for culinary adventurers who want to enjoy real Neapolitan pizzas wherever they go!
Experience the Alfa Portable, a real pizza oven weighing in at only 77 lbs! This pizza oven from Alfa‘s Moderno line is the most compact and lightweight they have to offer.
Weighing only 35kg and easy to assemble in just minutes, you‘ll be cooking pizzas in no time! In only 20–30 minutes it can reach a whopping 500 degrees Celsius, allowing you to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 90 seconds, no matter where you are – in your garden, on your terrace or even your neighbor’s! Perfect for pizza-deliziosa parties.
This portable pizza oven is lightweight, compact and easy to transport with its carry bag that doubles as a transport bag. Thanks to its featherweight and innovative Heat Genius technology, you‘ll be able to get superior performance and optimal energy consumption. Prepare delicious dough and let Alfa‘s technology do the rest – perfect pizza every time!
Alfa quality is top notch (the best on the market), but as you can see, it comes at a price. Because Alfa doesn’t copy the competition: it’s the others who copy! The company is at the forefront of efficiency, innovation, performance, technique and, let’s face it, elegance. All ovens are handmade in Italy, since 40 years.
What you need to get started as a pizza maker with the Alfa Moderno Porable:
Not included: Alfa Moderno Portable cover
- Difficulty level: easy
- Can cook ONE 12" pizza in 60-90 seconds after preheating for 10-20 minutes
- Cooking surface: 60×40 cm (23.6 x 15.7”)
- Ignition type: manual (wood) and automatic (propane)
- Preheating time: minimum 10 to 20 minutes
- Fuels : Wood/coal/granules or propane (depending on the version selected)
- Maximal temperature: 500 °C (932 °F)
- Materials: Oven: sheet iron, stainless steel, ceramic fiber. cooking surface : 4 refractory bricks with a thickness of about 3 cm
- Weight and dimensions: Wood: 73x55x105 cm, 50 kg Propane: 73 x 55 x 105 cm, 54 kg
- Consumption: 2.5 kg/h 5.5 lbs/h (wood), 0.58 kg/h 1.8lb/h (propane)
- Cooking stone
- Small 10" perforated metal pizza peel
- Propane burner (for the propane version)
- Log holder (for the wood version) to avoid overloading the oven with wood, and thus, better manage the food during cooking Base sold separately Cover sold separately
Care and caution
- Outdoor use only
- Alfa Nano/One wood burning is NOT compatible with natural gas. The propane version is compatible with propane and natural gas (burner included).
- Do not place hot ashes in the trash. Allow ashes to cool completely before disposal. Please use appropriate containers for such waste.
- Coloration: the surface of the stone will necessarily blacken (which gives a smoky taste that we love!))
- Cleaning: your stone needs cleaning?
- Let the high temperatures of the oven burn off any excess food
- Use a brush to remove stubborn residues directly in the oven
- If necessary: wipe with a dry cloth to remove dust (no water or soap!)
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 ans directly with Alfa.