Classica Tipo “00” Flour – Caputo
7,99 $ – 34,95 $
Limit of two bags of 5kg or 10 bags of 1kg per client per order. Caputo’s Classica Tipo “00” flour is perfect if you don’t have much time to proof the dough. With this flour, you can still make an excellent pizza—even if a longer proofing time is recommended—and other sweet treats such as various breads, croissants, or baguettes. It’s similar to the Pizzeria flour, but this one is offered in a smaller size. .
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
We love this flour for its versatility and its Caputo quality.
Proofing time? 8 to 24 hours.
- Luckily, since it takes less time to proof than Saccorosso or Chef’s Flour, you can decide on a whim one morning to make pizza for dinner. But test out both options because the longer the proofing time, the more exceptional the pizza (you just need to think ahead a bit).
This size makes about 6 12” pizzas.
- Enough for a delicious family meal.
When it comes to quality, there’s nothing better than Caputo flour, approved by the very prestigious AVPN (Approvato Vera Pizza Napoletana)! Can’t eat gluten? We have a solution right here. Rules of a good pizza flour?
- Quality (with Caputo, you can sleep soundly!)
- Made from soft wheat and not hard wheat
- High in gluten (see the strength [W] below) – that said, this one has a moderately strong yeast that allows the dough to rise faster
- Because this type of flour can withstand the relatively long proofing time needed for pizza
- And because it’s used by pros—like you!
And why not add a delicious topping to that?