Pizzeria Tipo “00” Flour – Molino Caputo
7,49 $ – 34,99 $
Limit of two bags of 5kg or 10 bags of 1kg per client per order. Caputo Pizzeria Tipo “00” Pizza Flour is an extra fine soft wheat flour, perfect if you’re short on time when making your delicious Neapolitan thin crust pizzas. It’s like Classica wheat flour, only this one’s available in different sizes.
Fast and free shipping in Quebec on orders over $125
Live elsewhere in Canada? Discover our rates.
We love this Pizzeria Tipo “00” pizza flour for its impeccable taste.
Its tender texture and great taste are sure to sweep you off your feet: you won’t even need to add butter. You know it’s a good pizza dough when there’s nothing left on the plate, not even any crumbs! Proofing time? 8 to 24 hours (like every blue bag of Caputo flour).
- Luckily, since it takes less time to proof than Saccrosso or Chef’s Flour, you can decide on a whim one morning to make pizza for dinner. But test out both options because the longer the proofing time, the more exceptional the pizza (you just need to think ahead a bit).
The 2.2 lb bag (1 kg) makes about 6 12” pizzas.
- Enough for a delicious meal with friends.
The 55.1 lb bag (25 kg) makes about 160 12” pizzas.
- Think that’s too much? Don’t worry, you can easily freeze your pizza dough. Yep, you heard us! And since the flour can be eaten within 12 months of purchase, this is an excellent option.
When it comes to quality, there’s nothing better than Caputo flour, approved by the very prestigious AVPN (Approvato Vera Pizza Napoletana)! Gluten free? We have a solution right here. Rules of a good pizza flour?
- Quality (with Caputo, you can sleep soundly!)
- Made from soft wheat and not hard wheat
- High in gluten (see the strength [W] below) – that said, this one has a moderately strong yeast, allowing the dough to rise faster.
- Because this type of flour can withstand the relatively long proofing time needed for pizza
- And because it’s used by pros—like you!
And now, all that’s left to do is make your pizza. Want some tomatoes on it?