To qualify for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as the date of purchase and in its original packaging.
Gift cards and perishable goods, such as food, are non-returnable.
In certain situations, only a partial refund may be granted: (if applicable):
- For any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or has missing pieces for reasons that are not due to an error on our part.
- For any item that is returned more than 30 days after receipt of shipment.
Please do not return goods to the manufacturer.
To return a product to us, there are several options to choose from:
Without return costs:
You can bring the product to our warehouse by appointment (please contact us to schedule an appointment).
With return costs
We will take care of the return by arranging a pickup based on the following chart. The carrier will pick up the package at your door.
That way, you only need to attach the return voucher sent to you by email, and we will deduct the following amounts from the refund:
- Small package of accessories and ingredients: $20 + tax
- Small 12” oven: $40 + tax
- Large 16” oven: $60 + tax
- Karu 16” oven: $100 + tax
- Ovens on palettes (Dome, Alfa) : amount to be determined according to weight and location + tax
Refunds (if applicable)
If your request is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or your original payment method within a few days. At that time, you will also receive an email indicating that the refund has been processed.
If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
There is often a processing time required before a refund is posted. If after completing all these steps you have still not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
In the case of an exchange for reasons other than a defective or damaged product, the request will be treated as a refund request and will follow the same process. A new order must be issued for the new exchange items.
Within 12 months (1 year) after the date of purchase, you must contact us so we can make the warranty claim. At no point in time should brands be contacted directly within the 12 months following the date of purchase. If you contact the brand, there will be an additional delay while the claim is forwarded to us. It is therefore faster and more efficient to contact us first.
If a product has a defect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
- Purchase invoice (check your emails)
- Description of the problem
- Photos of defect (if relevant)
- Device serial number